TRIO Team members Christie and Kelsey have their hands full at Denver’s MAME Awards 2019
TRIO Shines Bright with Seven Awards at
Denver's 2019 MAME Celebration
DENVER (November 9, 2019) – The theme for this year’s MAME Awards was “Time to Shine” and Team #TRIO really wowed! We’re honored to share we took home SEVEN awards for Marketing and Merchandising Excellence at this year’s awards. We’re especially proud of our Young Leader of the Year, Elizabeth Hester, and Associate of the Year, Carrie Firmine. Huge thanks to HBA of Metro Denver and an enormous congratulations to all of the 2019 winners!
“TRIO’s market-driven approach to design and merchandising has led to phenomenal success for our builder and developer clients in Colorado, and across the country.”
We’re thrilled with our 2019 Merchandising and Marketing Excellence Awards:
- Young Leader of the Year | Elizabeth Hester
- Associate of the Year | Carrie Firmine
- Best Community Amenity Feature | Broadstone Lowry
- Best Computer Generated Sales Tool | Lakehouse on 17th
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model Detached Home $400,000 & Under | Hammond Farm, The Chaucer
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model Detached Home $700,000 to $850,000 | Southshore, The Orion
- Best Graphic Continuity | TRIO
Presented by the Sales & Marketing Council and HBA of Metro Denver, the Marketing and Merchandising Excellence (MAME) Awards honor the top achievers in the new home industry. Awards are comprised of marketing, sales, interior design, architectural and builder awards. These awards are presented to those who set the standard of excellence in the Denver homebuilding industry. For a full list of award winners, visit DenverMAMEawards.com.
TRIO20 Video Debuts at MAME
In the coming months you’ll hear mention of TRIO’s 20th anniversary, which takes place in 2020. We have a lot of great things planned to celebrate. We’ll be making more announcements in the coming months but, for now, I hope you’re all as excited as we are for what’s next and what the future holds for TRIO.